This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My friend is 14 and shes dating a 21 yr old what should i do?!?
02-24-2014, 08:11 PM
My friend is 14 and shes dating a 21 yr old what should i do?!?
She is one of my best friends and ever since she told me ive been trying to convince her to break up with him. She met him on facebook and ive met him once. He is trying to convince her to have sex with him but she dosnt want to! Please help!!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-24-2014, 08:15 PM

ANY guy that respects her, will respect that she does not want to have sex.

Please tell her that.

Ads

02-24-2014, 08:18 PM

It's better to loose the friendship then the friends life so I would tell your friends parents and they will probably end the relationship right then and there!
02-24-2014, 08:25 PM

besides breaking the law, he will take every advantage of your friend. she is very vulnerable at her age
02-24-2014, 08:26 PM

This situation is just one big recipe for disaster. If he does one thing to her that she doesn&#x27;t want or her parents don&#x27;t approve if, he can be put in jail. If her parents don&#x27;t know about this boyfriend of hers, it&#x27;s even worse. I&#x27;ve been in this situation before and it&#x27;s not a good one. Because he will eventually talk her into doing anything he wants. My best guess would be to just keep explaining to her why it&#x27;s not the best idea in the world and that if he even touches her wrong, it could be considered rape which would cause so much drama in everyone&#x27;s lives that nobody wants to put up with. Good luck to you as well as your friend. I hope she handles the sitation safely and wisely.
02-24-2014, 08:29 PM

This is illegal. When people say age is just a number and it doesn&#x27;t matter, well it does. It matters a lot actually.

Any guy should respect their partner and he is not doing that at all. Warn her, tell her about stories in the news, tell her about what could happen to her. Do everything you can as you are her friend and there to protect her. He is 21.. Oh no.