This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I get people to follow my Instagram?
02-24-2014, 08:22 PM
How do I get people to follow my Instagram?
So I've made an Anonymous Instagram I don't know why just want to put my feelings out there anonymously and try and help other people too..
I made it called
itll_get_better_x
So because its anonymous I obviously can't ask people I know to follow it, how do you think I can get people to follow? How should I get followers?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-24-2014, 08:28 PM

if you have a facebook, on your wall right follow me on intagram, then right your name

Ads

02-24-2014, 08:30 PM

You searh for hash tags
#fallowforfallow
#fallowme
#illfallowyou
#likeforfallow
#follow4follow
You searh these hash tags and a there a lot more out there but with these you go and like as many pictures as you please with these hash tags and the people just fallow you..... o did this and I went from 72 followers to 200 followers of people I don&#x27;t even know but now I have atleast 6-700 cuz I moved schools and I know more people plus I used this method that really works ... you just have to put in the tim to like all there pictures amd when you post something try to hash tag #fallowforfalloe or #fallowme and u will get some more that way too
02-24-2014, 08:36 PM

if you want some real followers, share some interesting stuff and build the correct audience. if followers are the only thing you want, you can get those at many sites that give click-per-click basis. for example go to sites like followlike.net , addmefast.com

for free, you can get them here on invitation on a click per click basis, here you go
there's a bonus for everyday at addmefast.com as far as i know, register here : http://admf.cc/?9DHMKIB and go
02-24-2014, 08:45 PM

search on google for a site called BUILDMYBUZZ