This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I Want To Make My Facebook Completely Private Need Help ASAP!?
02-24-2014, 08:33 PM
I Want To Make My Facebook Completely Private Need Help ASAP!?
i have gone through each and every private setting in facebook tried all option but failed to make my profile private....i want to make my photos and my info private but whenever i go to privacy there is no option for privacy for my profile and when i changed privacy for friends only..but i want to share my info and photos with my friends on facebook and no public can view it with my permission...

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-24-2014, 08:42 PM

Ok go onto your facebook and try to find Setting's or Privacy and click whatever you find and basically you have to look around for your privacy setting's i can not really explain it to you. It is pretty self explanatory once you find it. Sorry if i was very vivid about it :/

Ads

02-24-2014, 08:49 PM

There is an option to make your profile private... You photos can be made private from the 'photos' section, you can set the setting to 'no one' so that no one can see your pictures. Making your profile private will not let anyone search you but they can search you via your friends', friends list. Go through the options once more, I am pretty sure the privacy options are present.
02-24-2014, 08:54 PM

Once you put photos on FB they become the property of FB and may be used without your authority, ( read T & C) apart from that the most private you can get is friends and/or friends of friends? I looked back at the year 2013 in review and it had every photo I liked throughout the year, I assume they stay there forever? I would say the Admin staff at FB can look at anything? FB is supposed to be un cool now that parents try to befriend their children. Instagram nothing is saved?
02-24-2014, 09:03 PM

Go to your profile settings. There will be a icon on the top left side to each setting. Choose option " Only to me". While Posting choose "only to me". Your wall posts will be aslo visible to you.
02-24-2014, 09:07 PM

the option you are looking for is not under the privacy settings page, it's under the item you are trying to make private... read this