This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
what is dental marketing?
02-24-2014, 08:49 PM
what is dental marketing?
I want to know what is dental marketing? I only know that dental marketing is a marketing site where professional dentists gives answer to the question raised by ta other dentists. And also gives various marketing tips to the professional dentists. So can you help me to know your views on what is dental marketing?
http://www.tysonsteele.com/

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-24-2014, 08:51 PM

Dental Marketing is just that - marketing a Dentist or a dental practice. The main purpose of dental marketing is to attract customers, communicate with potential customers, and sell a product or service. In the case of Dental Marketing, the product is you - the dentist - and your services!

Dental Marketing can take on many forms - print advertising, online advertising, billboards, direct mail, social media, and websites.

If you need additional assistance, please feel free to reach out to me at (800) 227-2513 or at info@viviosites.com

VivioSites is a leading provider of websites, marketing, social media, and SEO for dental practices. After working with hundreds of dentists, we've built up an incredible expertise in beautiful and effective dental web site design, and powerful online marketing.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply