This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to transfer facebook page to another account for cash without getting cheated?
02-24-2014, 09:00 PM
How to transfer facebook page to another account for cash without getting cheated?
i want to become the admin of a facebook page currently owned by a stranger somewhere in the country.
if i pay him some money through any means he is ready to transfer admin status.
After paying the money, if he is not ready to transfer , my money will be lost. He is not ready to transfer admin status before getting money as he too fears the same.
is there any solution.
if that is not possible, Is there any way to transfer the email account associated with it.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-24-2014, 09:04 PM

You pay him half the money first take the transfer and pay the rest see try to make him trust you in any way because nobody can do buissiness like this you have to trust each other

Ads

02-24-2014, 09:11 PM

there really is no safe way to do this

also, keep in mind that buying and selling facebook pages/accounts violates their terms, so even if you do get access to it, facebook might just end up deleting after they detect a different account is being used to access it