This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I have a Facebook question.?
02-24-2014, 09:02 PM
I have a Facebook question.?
So I have two Facebook accounts, my primary one and a secondary. With my second account I have a DIFFERENT email address and first and last name for the account. With the second account I have not added any friends. So I am always getting friend suggestions.....What I have noticed is that every single suggestion is a friend on my first and primary account. Regardless of where they live. I have not even viewed my primary account with my secondary account..... How is this possible???

Thanks
Alex, did you read the question all the way through? What I meant by "Regardless of where they live" , is that my secondary profile is giving me suggestions of people that live all over the U.S. and other countries, and every single one is a friend of mine on my primary account.
abraXus, are you sure about that? What if a friend or family member with a different last name made an account on my computer? How would FB know the difference between that and what I did?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-24-2014, 09:07 PM

Because Facebook knows where you live so they are gonna give you suggestions of people who live in your area.

Ads

02-24-2014, 09:14 PM

facebook tracks your IP address and your MAC (device) address - they are suspecting you of breaking the rules by having more than one account

eventually they will bust you for lying about your name and having more than one account, both of which are against the rules at facebook, and then they will lock you out of both of your accounts