This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
HELP!!!! Meet and greet with Motley Crue really worth a couple thousand $?
02-24-2014, 09:12 PM
HELP!!!! Meet and greet with Motley Crue really worth a couple thousand $?
Motley Crue just announced their Final Tour; I really want to buy a VIP package. The $4,000 one is great but a bit too pricey. The $1,049 one is fine BUT my question really is Is a VIP package for a Motley Crue meet and greet concert really worth it? I don't want to purchse either of these and have the band members be a** holes and end up regreting blowing up that much money. (for some of you it may not be much $ but for me it is). Has anyone one met them? Maybe even give me insight on how they are and how long is a meet and greet with the band. I've included a link to the packages, I just want to know if it really is worth that much money. If they're chill, and hang out and are cool with their fans then I'd have no problem purchasing either one. But if they turn out to be a** holes and just take a quick picture and dismiss their fans (i'll be extrememly disapointed) then I will regret it. Can anyone give me an insight on how these meet and greets work and it's even better if anyone has encountered one of these band members. (i've heard Vince Neil can be a jerk as well as Nikki Sixx). Thanks!

http://motleyvip.com/

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-24-2014, 09:16 PM

depends on how much you LOVE motley crue, they are splitting up so of course the price is higher than normal. If I had the money I would prob do it, motley crue is awesome

Ads

02-24-2014, 09:17 PM

I would probably try to contact them with your above concerns via their website or Twitter or their management or anything you can find online, then wait a few days for a response. If no response, eff them.

Personally (and this is just me...I'm probably not as big a fan as you are), even though I love their music, I have no desire to meet them in person. It's all about the music. In that case, I would just try to get the best ticket possible, and that would be good enough for me.

Regarding their personalities, they seem really smart, but they also seem like d*cks. But who knows for sure except the people who know them.
02-24-2014, 09:22 PM

Really stars should meet and greet for free. But my brother knows Nikki Sixx, and says he's a great guy.
02-24-2014, 09:25 PM

go and enjoy it
02-24-2014, 09:26 PM

Here is the honest truth.... We did it for the Kiss/Motley tour of last year. If you want a picture with the band its worth it. If you think you get to sit around and talk with them you cant. We as a VIP group hung together during the back stage tour, and yes we got some cool swag.. but when it came time to meet the band... we had to put our cameras down, no autographs... just shake hands, pose for photos and go. 20 seconds and I was done....Thats all there is to it..... Very clinical, I would not do it again.......with Motley.

This time I understand you dont even get Tommy Lee in the photo... so to me thats a rip off. I wouldnt do it.