This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Exercise of english for Italy boy?
02-24-2014, 09:19 PM
Exercise of english for Italy boy?
Hello my name is Andrea, i'm from Rom Italye. I like know people to exercise my english and know different people

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-24-2014, 09:29 PM

Hello Andrea. I'd recommend you to create a twitter account, my native language is spanish which means that I had to study english for a few years to actually be able to speak it and improve it overall.

When I was still studying it I created a twitter account, it actually helped me a lot because I got to see lots of people on there, it's an easy way to talk to people anytime that you want about stuff you like since it'll be easier for them to want to talk to you. It did help .

If you do join to twitter you can follow me @skeietonguns I'd be glad to help you

Ads

02-24-2014, 09:38 PM

I agree with Kevin, social media sites (Twitter, Facebook, and Tumblr, for example) are very helpful when it comes to learning a new language. I personally only have a Tumblr account, but if you do get your own Tumblr account then I'll be more than happy to assist you and converse with you on there Smile

In case you're interested, my url is chesiresailboats.tumblr.com. Smile
02-24-2014, 09:45 PM

Ciao Andrea,
la prossima volta che posti una domanda magari evita Google Traduttore, che evitiamo di passare da contadini.