This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
any ideas on how to market my mens bachelorette party business? its summer!?
02-24-2014, 09:29 PM
any ideas on how to market my mens bachelorette party business? its summer!?
people are gettin married etc this summer, i have a male entertainment stripper business! we do parties of all types, for girls getting married, birthday surprises etc. we do costume parties etc... we are fairly successful but we would like to step it up a notch and really market our business etc.. we are in the yellow pages in the area etc. does anyone have any advice on advertising or new promotional strategies etc? im very grateful, thank you all!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-24-2014, 09:37 PM

hello,
i am doing Global domains international (gdi) from 2 years..if your are seriously looking for a legitimate Business Opportunity.its the right way to start.i have tried several systems and nothing worked as i want ....finally I came across to "GDI system" through my friend.its very easy and profitable online business system that millions of people doing all around the world.plz study the site and take 'right decision" that can change your life.
Check it for more information
-------------------
onlineearninglist.blogspot.com
-------------------
• Income up to $25000/m + Unlimited income
• 100% Legitimate Business system
• Approved in 180 countries,6 Million members
• High Bonus earnings for active members
• 24x7 Live Support
• Member of DSA (direct selling association)
• Listed in Top 500 Growing companies of usa
• Complete Video Tutorials with upline support
• Automated Business system
• Own internet address + Website
• Earnings paid every month on 15th and instantly
• Get paid your Earnings through Paypal,Company check or Bank Transfer
• 7 Days Free Trail
Good luck!..

Ads

02-24-2014, 09:46 PM

Just a couple of thoughts for you! Why don't you make short films of your guys performing and set up a channel on You Tube! Also Twitter is a good place to advertise! Get links on forums that apply to your business! Why don't you do some promoting in a large city centre nearby with balloons and cards handed out by some of your guys in costumes! Make a visual impact with what you do as it is more memorable! Good Luck!