This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Facebook is affecting my life?
02-24-2014, 09:35 PM
Facebook is affecting my life?
I get on Facebook wayyyy too much. My first thought in the morning is "where is my phone". I sit on it all day. I have a daughter and I play with her all day long along with the obvious changing, feeding, bathing etc. I am very attentive to her but when she is taking a nap or just running around playing, Im on Facebook. I'm on it when my boyfriend (Childs father) gets home from work and even more when he is home because I know he can look after our daughter for awhile. He has said things to me about it and for a few days I will try to hide the fact that Im getting on. I know it's affecting my attitude and my relationship. But I can't stop. It's like natural instinct now to be on it. I want to stop because it's affecting a lot of areas of my life. I'm depressed now. Any suggestions on how to try and break this habit? I don't want to be depressed and to neglect my family because of a stupid social media website. Please help!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-24-2014, 09:43 PM

One REALLY simple way to motivate you to limit yourself is to simply have your boyfriend hide the charger for your phone when he leaves. Then you'll know that you only have so much battery life and you'll realize that you can't just sit on Facebook all day or you'll end up missing calls texts etc.

Ads

02-24-2014, 09:49 PM

On FaceBook, post a bunch of humiliating status updates that make you look bad. Do that until everyone removes you as a friend. When that happens, you will find no need in going on FaceBook, because you'll have nothing to do.
02-24-2014, 09:56 PM

you better delete your account or spend some time in visiting local Church, spend some time in cooking, spend more time with family.
02-24-2014, 10:02 PM

my mom does the same thing and its really annoying xD do what trent said its actually a really good ideaSmile