This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Apart from "Don't", what advice you would give to a beginner Facebook app developer?
02-24-2014, 09:40 PM
Apart from "Don't", what advice you would give to a beginner Facebook app developer?
I would like to develop a Facebook app to continue a project for University. The project is to build a web banner to promote a brand. The brand I have been given is Top Trumps. One idea for the banner is to promote a web based social game where people can make their own card based on their Facebook profile and information contained within it, and they can play against their friends and other Facebook users.

Problem is, I've never made a Facebook app in my life. Unless you count including the Facebook comment box on another website. Where do I start, as a beginner? What would I need to have in terms of tools, storage, databases, etc.? How would I go about testing it? Any guides, especially ones that have been written for beginners, would be very helpful.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-24-2014, 09:49 PM

Go to the Facebook Developers page you can find this by doing a search on facebook and on that page you can get tons of information on it

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply