This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I'm a Cancer with an Aries man. How can I get him to spend more time with me?
02-24-2014, 09:40 PM
I'm a Cancer with an Aries man. How can I get him to spend more time with me?
We've been together about two-ish years...
We see each other maybe once a week.
We live literally five minutes away, but he doesn't have a car.

I want to see him more, but he always seems to have other things to do, whether it be hanging out with friends or whatever... I stay at home all of the time, and I barely ever go anywhere or do anything; I have a lot of time on my hands...

People have told me to "get a hobby", but doing things doesn't help. I want to see my boyfriend...

I'll admit that I'm clingy, but I barely have any contact with him whatsoever... On the many days that I don't see him, I hardly get to even talk to him...
It's tearing me apart...

I've improved myself to the best of my ability to look good for him and try to make him want to spend more time with me, but it doesn't work...

Advice please?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-24-2014, 09:47 PM

Be your own boyfriend. Seriously Google how to date yourself. Spend some time with friends, and family. Nothing in life is certain except death and taxes/ dark quote but true.

Ads

02-24-2014, 09:57 PM

Start hanging out with other guys.
02-24-2014, 10:00 PM

This is actually a common issue between Cancer-Aries in general when they get into a relationship. They can exist as very exciting fulfilling friends, but once you throw romance into the combo Cancer almost always feels neglected, and Aries can feel annoyed. Unfortunately, this is actually textbook Aries...for an Aries who is immature or not 100% into the relationship. An Aries man who is passionate and really into his partner...gives himself 100% to her, whether she lives down the street, or if she lives a town away. He'll move mountains to spend time with her, and he loves to initiate contact (he thinks it's clingy, weak, or needy if someone initiates contact...so he'll only do it if he really cares). Personally, I don't think he's that into you. Sounds more like he's just existing until something better comes along, also common for Aries Men.

Even if he's hanging with his buds, he'll include you in any activities he can if he believes you are truly the one.

Have you talked to him about this issue? What was his reaction? Did he do anything to give you two more time together?

If you two have talked, and he's only made minor changes that haven't solved the problem, he's just not that involved. Do something to get his attention back on you. Don't wallow. Go out and have fun, have an exciting life. He'll want to tag along with you. Aries wants to thrive and live, if you stay in the house all of the time...no wonder why he's not making an effort to hang out with you...it's boring. you're lucky he's still with you....Aries won't stick around long with a stagnant partner. Especially if he knows how much you long for him, you're not even a challenge to him....and he needs a challenge. It's his nature.

Your nature as a Cancer is to be a nice cozy home body, who wants to snuggle up to her man, perhaps you have a desire for kids or a taste of luxury, and depending on any other placements you may like adventure in small/med doses here and there. If you are just dating you want to snuggle up on the couch and watch movies, talk for hours, go out to the latest restaurant or club, everything has tender tones to it even when you are being tough/moody/stressed. This is not what the Aries craves. You could be fulfilled by this, he cannot.

What do you do to get his attention on you, make him live for you, and fulfill him so that he sticks around?

Get out of the house, start going out with your friends, flirt with guys that are more successful than him but make sure it means nothing, get dressed up really nice/beautiful, classy-clean cut- feminine styles, wear red/white/yellow/pink, don't be too naggy, don't get down in the dumps, always be cheerful, ignore his phone calls here and there-later call him and describe how you were busy having an awesome day- if he gets sulky/pouty about it tell him if he got a job/car/whatever he could join you...or just tell him to meet you at your house and he can join in.

He has to miss you for a while, so that he gets his attention back on you. That's why you want to ignore his phone calls, be less available. Flirt with other guys, or accept rides or whatever that are more successful than him-particularly his friends...but very gently so you don't make him fly off the handle. He won't be able to stand their success, it'll ignite his competitive drive-if you're the one he won't be able to stand the thought of losing you or being out shined. Have fun & flaunt it. If you are not having fun, you're not interesting, you're not super lively he's not going to want to chase after you. So if you are on social media of some sort, post pics of you and your friends having fun without him...pics with male friends the successful/happy/sweet kind, but always be able to explain yourself. Do not stay at home. If he sees you going out, he'll want to be with you...at least to keep an eye on you. And lastly, re-create your image. It goes with the territory. This is the most masculine sign you are dealing with here, he wants a super babe. But he wants her to be super feminine, that's why he picked a Cancer lolz. So wear white dresses, a pink shoulderless long sleeve shirt, a frilly yellow shirt, something red and lacy...it'll drive him mad. You have to be classy though, if it looks too slutty or like you are trying too hard he'll think that you are trying to attract other men, and that you've just changed. Don't do that. Just curl your hair, try youtube hair tutorials if you don't know what to do for hair & makeup. Do light makeup, neutral colors, and keep your clothes colorful, and sweet, with just a hint of sultry. Like a fuzzy victoria secret dress that's white or something. That's how these guys are, no gaudy jewelry.

The problem with Aries is they lose interest quickly. The good thing is they are super passionate once you have their interest. Just spice things up and get his attention back on you 100% and you will do just fine. He'll spend more time with you. You can check out Linda Goodman's Love Signs, or Sextrology: The Astrology of the Sexes by Stella Starsky and Quinn Cox if you want to learn more about your relationship with Aries, you can read the first one almost entirely online. It's a good guide if you want to learn how to keep him interested. The sextrology one goes waaay in depth into his character, and how & why he loses attention. Not just a basic list of personality traits like most books.

That's the best advice that I can offer, Best of Luck to you! I hope this clarifies everything, and gives you some pointers!