This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
A quick Facebook question? 10 pts best answer!!?
02-24-2014, 09:50 PM
A quick Facebook question? 10 pts best answer!!?
So this dude on facebook sent me a message saying " hii, looks like were going to tennerife next week, don't forget to purchase your tickets online at this website" and ther was a website ther... It was like an advertisement or something, it said his name and 3 other did he pick me or something? Why did he send ME the message ? Did it automatically get to me? Or did he pick me. What is it anyways? Please help!! Thankz x

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-24-2014, 09:59 PM

I think is just a advertisement MSG I would ignore it. Or do u now these person?

Ads

02-24-2014, 10:05 PM

don't click on the website its spam.
02-24-2014, 10:08 PM

Don't Respond! D: these are usually virusus that hack into your facebook! just delete it and ignore it
02-24-2014, 10:16 PM

He didn't. It's a scam to get your bank account details and your money. If anyone ever sends you a link, talk to them and make sure it's a real person not just a bot. Some can reply so maybe ask something which would confuse a bot about your personal life.
02-24-2014, 10:22 PM

IT'S A VIRUS.
It sends to everyone on his friends list for advertisement.
Doooooont click on it. If you do click on it, it will probably send to all your friends aswell..

I know it's tempting to click.. It DONT!!!!! Smile
02-24-2014, 10:30 PM

it's probably a spam bot...there are certain advertisements who are share via the facebook chat which is always viruses...if you click the link...the advertisement will be shared via your chat too

hpe this help Smile
02-24-2014, 10:39 PM

Don't click on it, it's spam...

and not the edible kind!
02-24-2014, 10:45 PM

Spam or worse so just delete and definitely don't check "like" if you do open the link, and for future reference if you don't know the sender then just DELETE period lol
02-24-2014, 10:51 PM

its a advertisement of others website or its a spam which always came in facebook.