This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hi Everyone!! I hv been stuck with a gf whoz i never met we just just . .. . .?
02-24-2014, 09:53 PM
Hi Everyone!! I hv been stuck with a gf whoz i never met we just just . .. . .?
I hv been stuck with a gf whos i never met .. we just met on facebook and used to talk on yahoo video chat. We both got serious and she want me to marry her. I told her that i wil try to convince my family. After that we were in relation for 2 years. Now I realise that what i did is wrong. i Didnt know her nor she. I decided to leave her but she forcing me to stay ... she begs me saying that give me one chance we will met and i will do what u want just give me one chance. i m leaving her not only bcx we never met but she always used to spying on me, my fb, my fnds. What should I do.. I feel pitty for her that she will be alone if i leave and how she will continue life.., since 1 month i m not in touch with her and feel great alone. Girls are just full of problems. but here I feel so painfull for her sometime tears comes in my eyes.. what should i do . I need mentally supports. And also my family didnt want me to marry here bcx she belong to different cast.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-24-2014, 09:57 PM

Yea its harsh for her i bet... But perhaps you could keep talking to her as friends. Then you wouldnt owe her anything, and she wouldnt be that hurt.

Ads

02-24-2014, 10:07 PM

marrying anyone without knowing him from inside is absolutely a bad decision , but ..
i think you are overthinking , if you trust her completely and you have been in relationship with her for 2 years , make it few months , in this period try to know her from inside ( you can spy on her if neccessary) , if you find her good , then carry on otherwise ....
02-24-2014, 10:07 PM

You have had an electronic pen pal for a couple of years that's all. You've never met, you've never gone on a date, never held hands, never kissed, never done anything dating people do. You are not engaged, you are not being forced to do anything. The only one preventing you from ending this is YOU! It's not her, you're the sucker who thinks you are the only guy who could like her or that she could ever be interested in. That's a pretty arrogant attitude to take don't you think?

You get a new e-mail address, you go on every social media you use and delete her and block her having access to read or post. You block her having access to you and you send her one final message that the relationship is ended and that you wish her the very best of luck and happiness in her future. That's it, that's all you need to do. Then you do not cave in and contact her again.