This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I am in the market for a new computer but am completely lost!!?
10-15-2012, 07:40 PM
I am in the market for a new computer but am completely lost!!?
I have an Ebay Business, a Facebook business, I play large file games, Lots & Lots of pics, MSOffice, PrintShop, Lots & lots of Graphics, etc. What to do??? Which desktop computer would suit me? HELP!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2012, 07:49 PM

You need a dual core or quad core at 3.0GHZ or more and 4 gigs of ram. A video card would help a lot too, they are easy to install yourself. Newegg.com has good prices on pcs and parts. A gaming pc would be great for you as the video card is already installed. Newegg has them and so does Cyberpower,Inc. and iBUYPOWER. Nowdays you get a lot more pc power for less money.

Ads

10-15-2012, 07:49 PM

As long as you dont do crazy photoshop and video editing. These specs here are good enough for even the latest gaming:
Look for a quad core cpu with 3.2ghz+
Buy a good heatsink and overclock it to the best performance.
you will need 4-6gb of ram, nothing more unless u video edit and what i have said before.
and for graphics card, you can check it out your self:
http://www.videocardbenchmark.net/video_...ce+GTX+580
make sure the case is a mid tower or full tower. fill the case with as many fan as it can handle. equal amount of instake and exhaust fans.