This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
does this girl like me and i add her on facebook!?
02-24-2014, 10:00 PM
does this girl like me and i add her on facebook!?
I add this girl on facebook and im afraid if she wont accept my friend request . So .
ok I had a class with this girl last year and we caught each others eyes all the time , when I caught her looking at me she smiles a little then look away . and during break time I caught her more than 3x looking at me and then she looks away .I never talked to her because im scared to get reject and shy
and one time we passed each other in the hallway shes with her friend we looked on eachothers eyes for 2 seconds then she looks away , And I notice sometimes when shes with her friends theyre talking but theyre looking where im standing with my friends .

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-24-2014, 10:01 PM

It sounds like she likes you, so I'm sure she'll accept your friend request. Start chatting to her on facebook once she does or even take a chance, gather your courage and just walk up to her and say hi. What do you have to lose? Good luck! xx Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply