This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Facebook not working?
02-24-2014, 10:02 PM
Facebook not working?
An hour ago while checking my news feed my Google Chrome browser said the Facebook page was not responding and asked to kill the page and since then Facebook doesn't seem to want to load but all other webpages work. I know the site is not down because it works fine on my Android phone. I restarted the laptop and disconnected and reconnected the internet and still wont load. Anybody else have this trouble right now?
It says its loading and even says "Welcome To Facebook" in the tab
It just occurred to me earlier today while trying to install a media converter it instead installed programs like Optimizer Pro and Browsersafeguard. Is it possible these programs could be blocking Facebook? Trying to uninstall them anyways because I did not voluntarily install them

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-24-2014, 10:11 PM

It happened with me before in some certain websites. It can be either you modified the internet network settings, or there is a virus in your laptop.
However, the problem most likely to be from facebook desktop version. I think facebook will fix it soon.

try again later

Ads

02-24-2014, 10:16 PM

pc problem delete temp files by CCleaner and contact ISP if it not workS