This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
TH Family: Bill has a girlfriend?!?!?!?! (I am NOT joking!!!)?
02-24-2014, 10:03 PM
TH Family: Bill has a girlfriend?!?!?!?! (I am NOT joking!!!)?
Apparently, there is a rumor that Kim Paradise is Bill's new girlfriend. Here is her twitter page: http://twitter.com/KimParadisee read some of her tweets, and see what you think...
One of the tweets that is a BIG clue: 'it was nice with my new boyfriend..but Im a little sad because he is very busy with his band .I known his twin brother,he's very funny !! '
yeah, i've convinced myself that until the words: 'I have a girlfriend' come out of his mouth, i'm not going to believe it...

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-24-2014, 10:05 PM

-.-

I hope it's real that he has a gf.....who cares who it is......it counts hes happy!
He'll know who to get with....hes been waiting too long to just play around!

EDIT::::
I don't get it.....I don't even seen Bill getting mentioned in any of her tweets! o_o
explain to me please..I'm slow
oh thnaks cathy (:

AHHHHHHH...
http://tokiohotelofficial.ning.com/forum...-bills-new I am starting to believe it more

WAIT>>>>>>who the heck is Kim Paradise?
I dont get anything when I google her =/

Ads

02-24-2014, 10:12 PM

whoa....seriously?
i hope he has a girlfriend tho...<3

EDIT: @ bill kaulitz is my man
go to her twitter and keep scrolling down
qoute:
"it was nice with my new boyfriend..but Im a little sad because he is very busy with his band .I known his twin brother,he's very funny !! "
02-24-2014, 10:17 PM

I don't really know what to say right now ...
and I'm not even gonna lie my heart just sank a little =l

but if that really is his girlfriend then I'm really happy for him
and hopefully she is the right one for him <33

and yeahh like what Led Zeppelin Rulez said I'm not ganna believe it till it's official! =/

AND it also says...
@jerzeyXdirty i didnt say anything abt me nd bill.maybe i have dating with him.is my problem.and I dont want anyone t enter in my priv life
02-24-2014, 10:20 PM

idk....probably just fake
I won't believe it until is official.
02-24-2014, 10:23 PM

ya heard about that too. its stupid. she just wants attention. thats not bills girlfriend.
02-24-2014, 10:27 PM

I totally just died alittle inside.
Scratch that.. OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG . :O

I don't know whether to be happy or extremely depressed!

Like Led Zeplin/Intense said, I won't beleive anything until it's official, yet my instinct tells me it's true. D:

Then again, if it is true I'm happy for Bill...this is what he wants and we don't own him.
But I don't have a good impression of this girl so far...she keeps bragging about him.
On one hand she keeps posting random tweets about loving him etc. and on the other hand she says she doesn't want to mention anything about her private life, what-the-heck??

I love him to death but I guess we'll have to accept that there is a small chance we will even get to even meet him.
So we'll have to get over it.. (not, who am I kidding. Hehhehe. I'm gonna love him no matter what). Big Grin
02-24-2014, 10:29 PM

when i first clicked to answer this question, i was prepared to write a looooong essay on whether i should cry tears of joy for bill, or cry myself to sleep because we (and about 5427842584728543752987542 other fans) won't ever get the chance to be with bill. i was gonna write on how that kim girl seems fake and her tweets are annoying and how no one has ever heard of her, and how if she was dating bill during the ema's, why didn't bill confirm his relationship during that interview before the ema's? but you know what.....?

......F*CK THAT!!
IF BILL IS HAPPY, THEN I'M HAPPY FOR HIM!!

and if all this turns out to be true, and bill finally has a girlfriend...
WE SHOULD CELEBRATE!

screw our emotions and feelings!
if bill is truly happy and we truly love him,
then the world is complete.
Smile
02-24-2014, 10:37 PM

I literally died a little inside....*cries*

I wanna cry, i feel selfish because i should be happy for him but i feel so sad!

I doubt this is a rumour i just...*bursts into tears!*

I'm being so SELFISH!

EDIT: Autumn/Kacie if you read this ....OPEN YOUR F*CKING INBOX!
02-24-2014, 10:40 PM

you gave me like a heart attack and i kinda died in side
i will only approve of her if the rumor is true that she makes bill happy real not fake and is pretty no slut no fake cus if she makes bill cry i will hunt her down and kill her(not really but you get what i mean)
im happy for bill
hey i approve of georg girlfriend
hey if its true then we should all try to find someone to
and be happy(like that will happen to me)
everyone should be happy