This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do you think this girl likes attention to her feet?
02-24-2014, 10:04 PM
Do you think this girl likes attention to her feet?
There is this girl I fancy. On social media a few times she has uploaded photos of her self bare foot were it's not really that necessary for example on a boat she had her shoes off and took a photo with friends bare foot, or another at a park she was just sitting down with saddles off barefoot. Also she posted a photo of her self lying by the pull saying "beautiful day or something" and all she had in the photo was simple were feet no other body part was visible they were pretty close up and you could tell they were freshly pedicured. She has put a few other feet selfies but she doesn't say look at my feet or anything she will just quote something else in the photo her feet stand out. Do you girls think she has a foot fetish for her own feet? because she seems to show them off quite specifically. Do you think she will enjoy a foot message? I know her. I sense she has some attraction to me as well. I know this is weird but boy when she puts those photos it really turns me on!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-24-2014, 10:06 PM

You have a foot fetish. Wikipedia is helpful.

Ads

02-24-2014, 10:10 PM

God gave both male and female 3 ugly things that look and smell bad - a* holes, arm pits and feet. He put the feet as far away from the eyes and nose as possible. Our a* hole has a snap shut cover when we stand and it is behind us. Arm pits are covered when we stand. Why would a girl show her ugliness on purpose?
02-24-2014, 10:16 PM

My husband has a foot fetish so I know exactly what you are talking about. Before he revealed it...it showed. It seems as though she obviously loves them and knowing that you love them will be awesome for her. Go with it. You guys may discover that it brings you closer than you ever imagined. wink wink! hehe