This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Does this girl like me? (I'm a boy 16yrs old)?
02-24-2014, 10:05 PM
Does this girl like me? (I'm a boy 16yrs old)?
Close family friends of this girl (15) have over and over again told me she likes me. And have asked me 'have u spoken to her yet?' I do like her back cus she's a nice girl. Her friends say she is very shy. I recently stayed over her house over night with a friend and she said nothing to me but 'hello' and 'bye'. What should I do. I have spoken to her on bbm/facebook for past month and we got on fine. I see her around and she just smiles at me and gives me looks. What to do I don't know?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-24-2014, 10:10 PM

She may like you, but talking over social media won't cut it. You guys need to start talking in person. Since she's shy, then initiate the first couple of conversations until she feels comfortable talking to you. See how things go, get to know each other and take it from there. Also, consider the consequences if you eventually date her, your families are close so would it make sense that you enter into a relationship with the possibility that you guys break up? You don't want things to get really awkward. Remember, you're young, don't rush into things without really thinking it through. Be smart about things and avoid unnecessary stress. Anyway, best of luck!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply