This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can I have music on my facebook profile page? The advanced facebook user will know this?
02-24-2014, 10:12 PM
How can I have music on my facebook profile page? The advanced facebook user will know this?
I make music in my spare time and I'd like to put it on my facebook profile, so when someone goes to my profile they can hear it. I'd prefer it if it automatically played, but if it doesnt thats ok too. What are my options?? Which apps for facebook will allow me to do this? Hopefully with good quality mp3s, myspace sounds like ****
Theres gotta be some app out there! Common guys, think!! I'm pretty sure I've seen music on other ppls pages
its ok if it doesnt play automatically. what are some apps that would work on the new facebook?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-24-2014, 10:13 PM

i don't think you can put music on facebook.com can you?, but you can try to put it up on myspace.com

Ads

02-24-2014, 10:16 PM

There are applications (or there were on the old facebook...not sure if they work on new facebook), but none of them could play automatially (ie. the viewer of the page has to press 'play' for the music to start), apparently that's a feature of the facebook API and there's nothing that can be done about it.
02-24-2014, 10:22 PM

Hello there!

There you go, mate!

http://apps.facebook.com/profilemusicplayer/

Works fine, doesn't limit the bitrate but limits the total storage quota to 50 megabytes. Higher quality is allowed then. Visitors have to click once on the plug-in to start listening, not "automatic" then but on the bright side it's annoyance proof for all visitors on the profile.

Have fun! And do update if you find anything better in the meantime.
02-24-2014, 10:28 PM

First go to a site that will host your music. I used http://boomp3.com/
Down load your music.
Then when it is loaded it will give you a code you have to put into your facebook. You may have to transfer your music to MP3, there are sites out there you can down load to do this. (Audio MP3 Converter)