This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Problem with girlfriend that talks about guys?
02-24-2014, 10:13 PM
Problem with girlfriend that talks about guys?
My soon to be girlfriend, When it comes to twitter/instagram, she stays talking about guys. Guys like pop stars (Justin beiber, austin Mahone, etc) and some other famous boy teens. It gets in the way a lot because she isn't my official gf yet and it aggravates that she does that. What should I do? I'm just jealous that she puts more attention to them than me

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-24-2014, 10:17 PM

Are u serious dude ? They're pop stars who gives a shit every girl does that, and they don't even talk to her. To be honest your being really immature man. Grow up !!

Ads

02-24-2014, 10:25 PM

there's a very simple yet effective (against all womens) solution to your problem
just start talking to her about miley cyrus/taylor swift/selena gomez
then she'll come back to loving you Big Grin
02-24-2014, 10:27 PM

ask her who she would rather be with one of those pop stars or you?
02-24-2014, 10:27 PM

Your 'soon to be' girlfriend? Exactly how many dates have you taken her out on? Never mind. I already know the answer is ZERO.

What should you do? Take her out on a real date and stop looking at social media. Awww. Poor baby probably can't survive a week without twitter and instagram, can you?
02-24-2014, 10:34 PM

Me and my boyfriend had the same issue, I wouldn't sweat it to much their just celebrities and everyone has their own celebrity crush. Maybe talk to her about it if it really bothers you. Don't attack her though because that won't solve anything. Just ask her why shes posting about them and not you or something because in my case I found it sexy when my boyfriend gets jealous of me because it means he cares but since your just starting a relationship don't be to jealous it might make her think twice.
02-24-2014, 10:39 PM

You need to work on yourself confidence. It is normail for a girl teenager to like famous teen boys like everybody else of her age. I do not see any valid reason why would you get jealous of them when in the first those people are stars and not persona friends of your soon to be gf. Your self esteem is very low. It is not your girlfriend who has the problem but you. Look at your self worth and you will realize how fantastic you are.