This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Facebook friends order?
02-24-2014, 10:27 PM
Facebook friends order?
On my friends facebook page, does the list of 'their friends' generate ramdomly, or is it generated by how often those friends visit my friends page? Just wondered as it's bugging me.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-24-2014, 10:30 PM

It's whose profile they visit/have most activity on the most

Ads

02-24-2014, 10:34 PM

I'm pretty sure it's random. But there is a choice that says you can pick certain friends to always be the ones seen on your profile.
02-24-2014, 10:43 PM

From what Facebook say its linked to who you interact with most, 'The left column of your profile may display different types of people in your life:

We highlight your friend list.
By default, a changing selection of friends always appears under the "Friends" heading in the left column of your profile. The selection includes many friends who you publicly interact with the most. Examples of public interactions include Wall posts, comments and mutually attended events — Facebook will never show friends based on whose profiles you choose to view or who you interact with over messages and chat. '

If you wish to choose which friends to show you can create a 'Friends List' and display it on your profile.
02-24-2014, 10:49 PM

It's definitely random. Each time you click on the "profile" button, you'll see the list changes pretty much every time.
02-24-2014, 10:51 PM

Who has been on your profile the most and recently I believe.