This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Teenage problems.. about boys?!?
02-24-2014, 10:34 PM
Teenage problems.. about boys?!?
I'm 16. Going to be a senior next year. I'm pretty smart (AP classes) and driven, fit, 5'5, and wear natural makeup, no acne, braceless Smile . I'm not outgoing as others, but I'm not afraid to speak up when I need to say something. I participate in some clubs and have a good handful of honest, humble friends..

This year has been rough. After break, a lot of people have been treating me differently. A lot of people deleted me off social websites (instagram,fb,twitter,etc.). I don't know who deleted me though. The number just drops and I get weird stares and whispers behind my back..I feel that a rumor has started behind my back.. but I don't know what it is. I haven't done anything wrong.

Anyway, I'm pretty sad, but try to be optimistic and enjoy life with friends at school.

I'm not looking for a relationship, but I rather focus in going to a good college, but it makes me a lil disappointed that no guys has ever liked me before..

How do I deal with these problems?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-24-2014, 10:39 PM

Okay first of all girly, I know where you have been! Lol, okay first of all don't change yourself! And if no guys have liked you get, that would be VERY surprising. You sound beautiful and smart! Anyways and the thing about people "UN-friending" you on social network sites, is probs not because they don't like you, maybe because they don't know you, or need to loose some followers! Don't worry! And teenage girls always have something to say about another girl , (Ex:shoes,outfit,hair,anything) guys might be whispering about your boobs or ass or something inappropriate like that! xD Lol but who cares about that, just have good friend and always smile like you don't give a shit. All you need is couple good friends and your good, and as for the guy thing, just wait, and i can guarantee some lucky guy will want you, or crush on you.
Good luck this year!

---Sophie <3

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply