This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Girl friend and social media?
02-24-2014, 10:42 PM
Girl friend and social media?
Ive been dating this amazing girl for 4 months. i can honestly say i love her. When we see each other in person our relationship is perfect, no arguments, endless conversation, laughs, just overall a perfect relationship. We have however had arguments during our relationship, these came from misunderstandings in text messages, past insecurities, over thinking facebook activity and other nonsense. Because of these fights i no longer use facebook (trying to avoid my insecurities to ver think things) recently my girlfriend and i, our conversations via text are becoming boring. i feel like she isn't as into me as she was when we were just getting to know each other, by the way she is replying and how our conversations dont really go anywhere anymore. in person, we get along great and never have problems with conversation. what is some advice for this? what should i say to her? im strongly considering getting rid of my phone, i hate social media and feel it runs lives and causes to many misunderstandings.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-24-2014, 10:52 PM

Social media isn't your problem...

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply