This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
would you confront a woman that your man was?
02-24-2014, 10:48 PM
would you confront a woman that your man was?
being inappropriate (flirting, sexting etc) with? If your man was cheating online and telling a woman he wanted to get with her and she has no idea that he is in a relationship, would you tell her if the man refused to get rid of her? My man got caught and blocked me from all social media after I found out, he eventually deleted her and readded me, but then turned around and blocked me and I found out he readded her after he said they were no longer communicating. After the first incident, I did simply tell her "hey he is in a relationship, please respect that" she never replied. But now Im downright angry that she knows and accepted his request again, of course im angry at him too and did confront him as well, but im really ticked that another woman would be so cruel. Would you or would you not say anything to her? If so what would you say?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-24-2014, 10:56 PM

You lost me with, "if the man refused to get rid of her." If that were the case, I'd get rid of the man, not for not "getting rid of her" but as soon as I found out he had been "sexting" anyone! The woman that knows he is married lacks morals, common decency, but the woman that stays with a man like that lacks serious things too; she lacks self respect. Think about that.

Ads

02-24-2014, 10:58 PM

If your man is out there "communicating", then you need to confront him. She is interested in him and your relationship means nothing so why bother. . .you won't stop her and you only make yourself look like a fool. Actually it is your man that is making you look like a fool. . .Why are you still with him when he is doing all he can to cheat?
02-24-2014, 11:03 PM

don't say anything to her-he is probably doing the same thing to her RUN RUN RUN--
02-24-2014, 11:09 PM

You need to confront him. He emotionally cheated on you and is trying to do so or a whole lot more with her again. Is he really that great to you that you basically have to lose all of your self respect over him. You need to love yourself before you love anyone else and letting him off the hook and going after the other woman is not loving or respecting yourself. There are millions of men in the world try to find one that can love and RESPECT you at the same time.
02-24-2014, 11:11 PM

No I would not confront her. He is the one being inappropriate and the one cheating. You are expecting a stranger to respect your marriage but not the man in the marriage. This sounds a little crazy to me. I would not be happy with her but he is the one being cruel and disrespectful.
02-24-2014, 11:21 PM

I wouldn't confront her. It's his job to tell her to go away. If he won't, then he isn't really my man any more. He's the one I'd be confronting.
02-24-2014, 11:27 PM

No. It would be vulgar, classless, and pointless.

But you want to lash out and and show off to the internet how stupid you are, so here you are. That foolish woman is just laughing at you. The whole internet is, now.
02-24-2014, 11:29 PM

Is leave him. I'd then either show up at her job and whoop her ass or I'd put her picture and story with all her info on http://www.shesahomewrecker.com
02-24-2014, 11:33 PM

This is a common problem amongst 15 year olds that Facebook. I would focus on school and delete your Facebook account. Maybe take up street hockey or another sport.