This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Did this person block me on Facebook?
02-24-2014, 10:51 PM
Did this person block me on Facebook?
So did this person block me?
My boyfriends acquaintance (who I may add is a girl who used to or still may likes him) blocked me on Facebook-at least I think so. I'm so curious about this because first off, I was never friends with
Her on here. What caught my eye is that a few weeks back she commented on a picture of mine that I tagged my boyfriend in. At that time I was able to see it. Few days or so later I couldn't see it but I can see that there was a comment. When I clicked on it, nothing was there. My boyfriend tried on his and he can see it (she's a friend on his). So I went to his profile on my account and I can't see her on there but a few weeks back I can. But what I'm confused about if she really did block me despite all the things that are randomly visible is that I can search her on the main search bar, but not on my boyfriends friends on his page on my account.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-24-2014, 10:55 PM

If someone blocks you one Facebook, you won't be able to access their;

Profile page - it will display an error suggesting that the profile doesn't exist.
Posts & pictures - they simply won't be visible to you. This is irregardless of whether you would previously randomly see them on your timeline or direct yourself to them.
Comments - these will either not be visible to you or be displayed as 'Facebook user'.

If all of these things are happening to you, and not to others. You have been blocked.

Ads

02-24-2014, 11:01 PM

Yes. that person block on facebook account. So you can not access to his profile.