This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I'm scared to send friend requests and to upload pics on Facebook?
02-24-2014, 10:57 PM
I'm scared to send friend requests and to upload pics on Facebook?
Im very intimidated to send friend requests to people on facebook. People on my facebook have like 500-2000 friends where I only have like 150. I'm also scared to upload pics as well. My Facebook profile is lame I have no like on my pics no wall posts on only like 5 pics. Ill see people who I know but ill be afraid to send them a friend request. Ill think they will judge me on how lame my Facebook is (my Cousin did it). I'm I overacting!!!!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-24-2014, 11:06 PM

k

Ads

02-24-2014, 11:15 PM

Is facebook really that important to you?
My facebook page is lame as well because I don't have a lot of activity on it either. But I'm just using it so I can contact any of my friends or family when I need to, and when they need to contact me, I'll get the updates in my email.

People with 500-2000 friends on their pages are fakers. 99% of those people don't really care about them but they just add them because for some bigger is better.
I think you're better off with 150 TRUE FRIENDS than 500 people that don't give a sh*t. That being said, I really don't know anybody with even 150 really good friends :-) If you have like a dozen (good & real) friends for life, you're blessed man!

Stop caring about what others think or say... if they do, they're the ones who are lame, they're the ones who should get a life. There's much more to life than facebook or twitter and a lot of people seem to forget that.
02-24-2014, 11:17 PM

why does the number of friends someone has intimidate you? those people just add everyone they can to play the games... it has nothing to do with how popular they are in real life
02-24-2014, 11:22 PM

Hello!

You shouldn&#x27;t be afraid of what others think of your Facebook profile. Facebook users are not really supposed to add random people as their friends. Facebook provides you with many privacy settings to make you feel safe on the site. You should see the &#x27;privacy settings&#x27; when you click on &#x27;Account Settings&#x27;.

Not many people know that you can block people from seeing specific photos in your profile. You can add people to certain lists such as the &quot;Restricted&quot; list which pretty much blocks everything for them not to see.

Look up &quot;Facebook Friend Lists&quot; on Google to learn more.

There is so many options so you don&#x27;t have to worry about anything on Facebook.

If you need further help, feel free to email me at: raysfilms19@gmail.com
02-24-2014, 11:22 PM

well said Jan - very simple but good advice