This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Poll: Do you stay away from facebook?
02-24-2014, 11:03 PM
Poll: Do you stay away from facebook?
or do you have one?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-24-2014, 11:04 PM

I used to have one but I deactivated.

Ads

02-24-2014, 11:13 PM

I have one. I go on mainly to send good wishes on someones birthday. If not it's every so often since the only sites I use are this one, Youtube and news sites.
02-24-2014, 11:22 PM

I have one, but I mostly use it for the chat.

I don't think everything I do or think is worth noting to the entire world.
02-24-2014, 11:29 PM

have one, have not used it in three years
02-24-2014, 11:38 PM

Yes! Nothing but attention wh0res taking selfies and begging for people to text them or like their statuses.
02-24-2014, 11:44 PM

Not really sure. Got on there once and never went back. Well I did try to get on about a yr ago and like it even less. Never deactivated my account. I just don`t go there.
02-24-2014, 11:52 PM

y
02-24-2014, 11:56 PM

I don't go on there often.

Honestly, for international people who travel to different continents and/or countries, it's a little difficult to not have one. You have all these people that have one, and you don't.

You want to keep in touch with your buds in this or that state or in this country. People that you know (or at least hope) you'll still be in contact with many years from now, you know.

Most guys up there responding to this question.. the ones who don't have one. They lived in one area, most of their lives. They don't feel the need to have one. They have their cell phones and can call their friends at any time. They don't have the friend in another country or area like I do. If I was like them, I probably wouldn't have one either though.

If they did have one, it was mostly filled with probably random people updating their lives all the time, which they probably didn't care for. I hear about how people on facebook get bullied. How does that happen? It's called make your facebook private and stop adding randoms or people who aren't friends.
02-25-2014, 12:05 AM

no, I have one. I like having it to know what is up with friends and family.