This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I kicked my boyfriend out my house…did I make the right decision?
02-24-2014, 11:06 PM
I kicked my boyfriend out my house…did I make the right decision?
We have been on and off for over a year. We were broken up at new years but I sent him a message saying Happy New Year. He rang me right after and told me to go see him. of course he was drunk when I turned up to his house as usual and thats the only times he wants to see me. He told me he had been on a bender for a month and hadn't slept in days (he has a habit which upsets me as I am straight 180) I stayed the night and the next day 11am all friends came over and stayed all day and night doing drugs and drinking from 11am and my x joined in.I ended up leaving in the evening when they kept partying all night and I wanted sleep.

I rang him the next day he said he wanted to come to mine. I told him to come over he apologised and said he will never do drugs or alcohol again (same story every time) He was also broke, had lost his wallet and everything, smashed phone (typical scenario) He had no money to pay for his rent he was already 5 weeks behind. he said he wanted to move from his apartment I said he can stay at mine so he moved all his stuff to mine.

He spent every day on my couch "Recovering" from his bender with no money while i cooked ext for him every day. My grass needed cutting he didn't even bother at all until my uncle came and cut it. Last night I was at my mums (who dislikes him) and I got back home. He had gone through all my Facebook messages and my computer and all my USB's ect and got mad at me for things he found like old pics of my ex and whatever else that means nothing to me. I got very upset. He said he had to do it because he docent trust me when I have given him no reason not to. So today he went from the morning to have a meeting with his aunty as a business thing (he's always got new business ideas that he starts then throws away) i had a feeling he was with a girl. I questioned him asking "who was that girl u were with today?" as a test. he said he was with his 30 year old cousin that they spent the day together and had sushi and went for coffees all day. I didn't believe him. I got so frustrated from that and a few other little things (like he could have taken me out for dinner and spent the night with me instead he went to play tennis) and following my gut instinct and told him to take his stuff and leave.

He told me I was crazy and that Im making a big mistake but he didnt hesitate or seem upset about taking his belongings saying he wanted to anyways.

Did I make a mistake?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-24-2014, 11:09 PM

Good lord, say over again please, " I will never have anything to do with that man again" No mistake babe, smart move.

Ads

02-24-2014, 11:17 PM

Yes, well done brave girl!
02-24-2014, 11:20 PM

Well I guess he deserved it .....u didn't make a mistake ........a perfect thing to do with a guy like him
02-24-2014, 11:23 PM

FACT CHECK (these are your words)

"of course he was drunk when I turned up to his house as usual and thats the only times he wants to see me."

"He told me he had been on a bender for a month and hadn't slept in days"

"the next day 11am all friends came over and stayed all day and night doing drugs and drinking"

"He was also broke, had lost his wallet and everything, smashed phone (typical scenario) He had no money to pay for his rent he was already 5 weeks behind."

"He had gone through all my Facebook messages and my computer and all my USB's ect and got mad at me for things he found like old pics of my ex and whatever else that means nothing to me."

"I questioned him asking "who was that girl u were with today?" as a test. he said he was with his 30 year old cousin that they spent the day together and had sushi and went for coffees all day."

Read these out loud and then tell me again why you were with this guy to begin with! Yes, you did the right thing! Struggling to figure out why an obviously intelligent and self respecting woman like yourself would get mixed up with a broke, jobless, brainless, dirt bag like this guy. What does he bring to the table? What does he offer you? Shouldn't he be out for sushi and coffee with YOU? Or is it because somebody else picked up the tab? You need a guy who is going to take you to dinners, take you to movies, take you out for drinks, and have you over at his place without any roommates or party friends showing up. You need...........a man!
02-24-2014, 11:24 PM

YES you did the right thing, without a doubt. Move on and don't look back. As Steel said, I don't get why you were with him in the first place. He is a loser that will try to bring you down with him.