This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
High school crush question?
02-24-2014, 11:10 PM
High school crush question?
So, there's this girl at school to who I've had a crush on for a long time now. I still can't decide whether it would be appropriate to go and tel lher about my feelings. I'm trying to see if she seems even just a little bit interested in me. Throughout all these time we've been seeing each other at school and I pass her by, she stares at me. Sometimes she smiles but mostly she gives me a blank stare. This has been happening frequently. Also, recently I accidentally sent her a facebook friend request and cancelled it quickly but I realised she was online at that point and so she saw it. The next day at school when I was passing by her, she was with her friends and all of them (including her) looked at me for some seconds and smiled. To be honest, I'm still undetermined about the situation cause my best friend actually befriended her (on facebook) a while ago out of jealousy and we had an argument (me and my best friend). After that, she stared at my friend, too. It mostly seems as she gives me blank stares or she behaves kinda shy when I pass by her (even if I am with my best friend). My pal also tells me various times that when I'm not around and he sees her, she always looks at him and giggles. I don't consider this true in any way cause my pal lied to me before about the situation, out of jealousy, so I can't believe him. I know this story seems so odd and maybe even rather stupid. Tell me, though. What's your concern? Does she seem to like me or not? Maybe she likes my friend?

Sorry for long post/wrong category.

Thanks in advance Smile)

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-24-2014, 11:16 PM

Give her a Valentine. YOLO

Ads

02-24-2014, 11:24 PM

Well you'll find out whether she likes you or not by simply asking her out, just spontaneously ask her if she likes going out with you to the movies or have a drink somewhere, Or to the local music store. Find out what she likes. You will find out yourself if she likes you or not. Good luck!

PS: A best friend doesn't lie to you, nor does make deeds out of jealousy.
You should carefully think about that!
02-24-2014, 11:28 PM

I don&#x27;t know if this can help but once i read something interesting to know if the one infront of you likes you or not.. Try to day something funny, if that person laughs easily then that person likes you. Anyway, you can resend her a friend request if you feel it is easier to start chatting first online and then as you know her more you can ask her out Smile
02-24-2014, 11:35 PM

The only way to fins out is to ask.
02-24-2014, 11:38 PM

How you described and elaborated on this situation, it would seem that she is already cognizant of your interest in her.

Ex 1) "Throughout all these time we've been seeing each other at school and I pass her by, she stares at me. Sometimes she smiles but mostly she gives me a blank stare."

Approach this strategically. Your 'friend' has already demonstrated unreliability, so I would terminate/dismiss his input into the matter. Recognize however that your adolescent "romantic interest" may have sincere feelings for your friend, which would inevitably invoke conflict...depending if he fancies her. Oh, I would advise that you cease giving her random "stares"....this could be misinterpreted and be associated with 'creepiness'.

Ultimately, It is your own prerogative/choice. All the Y!A community can do is provide a third party perspective.

Good luck to whatever you decide.