This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Are hair extensions worth it?
02-24-2014, 11:12 PM
Are hair extensions worth it?
I was online and i found this cool website tht sells hair extensions i found out about it on instagram and apparently there really good high quality. but its like 125$ for the extensions. Is it worth the moeny ?do hair extensions fall out during the day.? how well do they stay in your hair.? can u straighten them.? Please help.!! thanks

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-24-2014, 11:16 PM

They are definitely worth it! Just make sure you don't plan on dying your hair a different color anytime soon. I made that mistake. I had blonde hair for a long time, and one day I had to cut it short and I hated it, so I bought hair extensions for $102. I soon realized that my hair would never grow back because I had to keep dying it bleach blonde again and again. So I dyed it back to brown. So just make sure you're planning on keeping your hair that color!
Also, you should make sure you have enough money if you need to buy more, the package I got mine in didn't have enough extensions was only worth half of my hair! (Don't go to Sally's Beauty)

Ads

02-24-2014, 11:22 PM

There are many different kinds, clip In ect...
Idk if they will bee worth it for you bit they are quite nice!!!!!!!!!
You can do everything as if if is real hair, but that's only if you get human hair, you can't go that with synthetic hair.
02-24-2014, 11:23 PM

Personally, I do not think hair extensions are worth it. My hair is relatively thick and the difference in the hair texture was visible. If you have fine hair then extensions might be worth it for you. However, it is extremely difficult finding the right color when you order online, you often have to get your own hair or the extensions colored at the hairdresser to get a complete color match.

They stay in your hair all day, the type of hair determines if you can straighten them.
02-24-2014, 11:26 PM

Hair extensions are worth it if you get the right ones for you and you have profesional help to put them in or learn how to do it. check out SHE by So.Cap USA http://www.socapusa.com
02-24-2014, 11:35 PM

It all depends on what you want to use them for. I know most people use them to have longer hair that they are able to style. Most people use them because they have damage hair. Most people use them because they just love hair. It all depends on the reason you think or would like to have hair extension.

If it real human hair extension you would face minimal problem such as shedding. You should be able to always straighten your hair if its real hair.
02-24-2014, 11:41 PM

This One Piece hair extensions from Superstrands is worth saving and worth buying because it last longer compared to cheaper brand. I love how nicely it blends with my hair. And since it is made of 100% Human hair, I can style it everyday without damaging it. I can curl it and straighten it with m natural hair. It is so easy to wear and i really customized the color to perfectly match it with m hair. http://www.superstrands.com/virtuemart/o...-wigs.html