This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I told my crush I like her?
02-24-2014, 11:13 PM
I told my crush I like her?
I know this girl that I talk to on Facebook and well I fell for her because shes laidback, chill, loves video games and she stays calm even in the worst situations. I regret telling her I like her because her personality makes me feel like she doesnt like me. She only replied me with a simple, "Okay, thats pretty cool." and just continued with our convo like nothing happened. She still talks to me and starts our convos but not as much anymore. This was starting to bug me so I asked her why she didnt get surprised about this. She replied with, "Why should I be surprised. you like me, you probably always did before you told me. So nothing is different except the fact you told me." This reply surprised me. Now Im worried. She doesnt talk to me anymore unless I start the convo but she rarely replies now. considering how calm she is, she probably isnt talking to me for a good reason. But I regret telling her, what should I do?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-24-2014, 11:16 PM

Completly avoid her for atleast a week. She will miss you. Then strike with a moving speech expressing your feelings for her, this is the most effective method.

Ads

02-24-2014, 11:18 PM

Don't be embarrased i know it is hard to say that, just take it slow and maybe avoid her for a few days then see if she approaches you, or ask her if she likes you back?
02-24-2014, 11:24 PM

I made the same decision with my boyfriend, Jason. He had almost the same response and things got weird. Just like your case I kept talking to him. He had ignored me. Then I saw him in school(in person) and he totally caved in. He said he loved me that night. My advice is to meet up with her? Sometimes it may be scary to see the person but you will talk in person and that will show you that you really like her. Once you meet you will fall in love a second time and things will just flow. Hope this helps!!