This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
HELP! No one is answering?
02-24-2014, 11:17 PM
HELP! No one is answering?
Long story short, my best friend and I are joining a soccer league on Sundays that my ex boyfriend told us about.
My ex and I are usually close and friends, but something happened, and we haven't talked in a week,

My best friend has the guy who is in charge of it's phone number, so he would obviously be the best person to ask

But my friend insists that she asks my ex boyfriend the questions (she has a boyfriend, so it's nothing like that)… But I told her that asking the guy in charge would make more sense, so my friend told me she'd ask the man in charge.

I creeped onto my friend's Facebook (she left her Facebook password saved), and I saw that she messaged my ex instead.. Why would she lie to me and then message my ex?

But I kind of feel like if your best friend isn't talking to her ex right now (and you aren't even friends with the ex boyfriend), then why should you be talking to the ex-boyfriend… especially if the answers could easily be answered by the guy who runs the league.

or am I being too sensitive because my ex and I aren't talking right now? Or do I have a right to feel weird about my best friend talking to my ex more than I am? Especially since this is her 2nd time messaging him about it in 1 week...

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-24-2014, 11:18 PM

I think u have a bit feelinga for the guy yh u might feel weird and its ok
Just dont take it seriously just loseen urself for a bit unless things dont look too gud after a while

But the whole msging thing with ur ex i would bring it up with ur friend
Without saying u checked her fb

Ads

02-24-2014, 11:24 PM

Pretty sure your friend likes to cause drama and/or it is like that with her. Meaning, she wants your ex to like her. It wouldn't matter if she had a boyfriend. She likes to,be liked. Idk what it is but I've had a friend just like this. Good luck.
02-24-2014, 11:30 PM

Ok, well you kind of have the right idea IMO. Your friend probably wants to ask you ex because it's someone she knows and she feels more comfortable talking to him. Yes I would feel insulted too if I found out my friend lied to me about saying she asked the guy in charge like she said she did.

Here's the tricky part.... you can't really confront her about it because you creeped her fb page. She trusted you enough to give you access to her computer and you violated her privacy. If you WANT to confront her, YOU call the guy in charge of the league and ask the questions AGAIN. Say something like, "Oh I my friend ________ said she called you and asked already but I just wanted to make sure." Then when he DENIES talking to her you can ask her, "hey I asked the head guy just to make sure and he says he's never talked to you before so what's up with that? How did you know the answers?"

OR you could just let the whole thing go. It was innocent. Yes, you probably are a little sensitive because your friend is talking to your ex and your not on good terms. This option is probably the "higher ground to take" but personally.... I would do the first option bc I would b so angry my friend lied and I would want to bust her in her lie. But I am bitter like that...