This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Galaxy Note3 or Iphone5s?
02-24-2014, 11:22 PM
Galaxy Note3 or Iphone5s?
people i need help in choosing one of the phones i am so confused on which one to get please help me out my main use for the phone is music and camera and a bit of social stuff sometimes gaming

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-24-2014, 11:31 PM

These phones are in completely different categories my friend. The Note 3 is HUGE, its epic for gaming, with a quad core processor and amazing screen size which also makes it excellent for watching videos, and the fact that its huge also means it has a much bigger battery, so battery life is pretty good too. The Iphone5S is the same as the Iphone5 basically for more money, but not nealy as powerful, not to mention the apps for the android are much better, and many more are free. Android is more customizable also.

Ads

02-24-2014, 11:37 PM

In response to James C, please don't get on here just to make the iPhone look bad, both phones have their strengths and weaknesses. The iPhone has a smaller screen and a larger price, however it has a 64 bit processor as opposed to the 32 bit of androids, although if you wait a year I bet they'll come out with a better one. The android market is much more open source, which means you can find some apps on there that apple would never allow (such as emulators) however this also means that you can get viruses on android. It's all a matter of whether or not you're a power user. If you want to push your phone, do as much as possible, I would personally recommend the iPhone 5s, however if you're just looking for a smartphone that will work for EMail, Facebook, internet, etc. then I would recommend an android phone due to the lower price. iPhone 5s also charges faster than any android, although select android devices have somewhat superior battery life. Keep in mind though, apple has a habit of making their devices obsolete within 2 years, so if you want a phone that you won't have to replace within the next 2-3 years, go for android.
02-24-2014, 11:43 PM

Iphone5s
02-24-2014, 11:50 PM

go with iphone 5s if u like style & small size

go for note 3 if u like power & big screen for watching movies.

i will personally recommend u to wait for galaxy s5.
02-24-2014, 11:53 PM

IF YOU RICH GO FOR IPHONE 5S, SO THAT U CAN DO A HAMMER TEST AND UPLOAD IT ON YOUTUBE AND BUY NOTE 3 LATER
02-24-2014, 11:59 PM

Galaxy Note3