This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
why were liberals celebrating upon hearing news of Shirley Temple's death?
02-24-2014, 11:31 PM
why were liberals celebrating upon hearing news of Shirley Temple's death?
Note the anti-white resentment/racism in some of twitter posts. http://twitchy.com/2014/02/11/fck-shirle...ng-racist/
The link works. It starts out "F*CK SHIRLEY TEMPLE!"

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-24-2014, 11:33 PM

Can't open your link but wow. Just wow. Liberals celebrating her death? Really? Just because she was a conservative sure doesn't mean we would celebrate her death.

Ads

02-24-2014, 11:37 PM

republican trolls pretending to be liberals.
02-24-2014, 11:40 PM

It's their white trash prollem acting up again is all. When ignored, they tend to crawl back into momz basement.
02-24-2014, 11:47 PM

Perhaps they are racists
02-24-2014, 11:56 PM

Now that's some real hate!

Just go look at the disgusting comments the left is making just because of her political orientation.
02-25-2014, 12:00 AM

I thought she died a long time ago and had no idea what her politics were. Nor do I care. It is irrelevant.
02-25-2014, 12:02 AM

A website called "Twitchy Entertainment" is hardly a reputable news source worth quoting.
02-25-2014, 12:07 AM

It never ceases to amaze me how gullible and sometimes ignorant people are that actually believe the crap they see on twitter or utube.
Shirley Temple was an icon in her day and everyone loved movies....apparently, they were classics. So, all Americans (regardless of party) enjoyed the talent she brought to the entertainment industry.
So, it is best to view things on an intellectual basis than an emotional basis....we read enough nasty posts on y/a...don't you agree?
02-25-2014, 12:11 AM

Shirley Temple Black was an outspoken Republican. Liberals would not approve of her politics and I guess they hate Republicans so much that they applauded her death.