This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Have they blocked me on facebook?
02-24-2014, 11:44 PM
Have they blocked me on facebook?
It won't let me message them, but I can see their profile pic. I can also search for their profile in the search bar, and when I click on them it says "Sorry, this page isn't available. The link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been removed." I have a second account, and haven't had them added on it. When I'm signed into that account I can find their profile and look through it.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-24-2014, 11:47 PM

yes, of course that means they blocked you

Ads

02-24-2014, 11:52 PM

Yes they blocked you...
I know how you feel Sad
But it is just ignorge him/her and block them from your other fb
That is what i did i blocked them from my other facebook Smile
But wait if they blocke you , you cant find their name in the search bar...how come ??
02-25-2014, 12:01 AM

If they blocked you, you wouldn't be able to even find that person in a search. I think they just have privacy preferences set and you are restricted.
02-25-2014, 12:09 AM

This message could be for several reasons, (1.) the could have blocked you., (2.) they could have deleted their page & now could be in the process of creating another one, (3.) They might have reached the limit of friends that they could have in a certain instant. (4.) They could have another page that they have gave administrative privilege to, for advertisements, campaigning, or add that you might have to subscribe to. (5.) There could also be a problem with your or their security settings, check your settings to make sure this is not the problem other wise, try contacting this person directly to see if they have blocked you from messaging them ?

Thanks I hope this is !!!
02-25-2014, 12:19 AM

Yes, they have blocked you.
02-25-2014, 12:23 AM

Yes.