This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Show/hide button on website won't work?
02-24-2014, 11:45 PM
Show/hide button on website won't work?
I have a few internet browsers I use for different things or if one doesn't work the way I need it to, I work on the other one.

I've gone through chrome, firefox, torch and internet explorer and on this page there is this collapsible table that shows ot hides information when I click it, depending on which one it starts out, which normally starts as hiding.

I try to click the show button but it wont open to show the information I want to see.

I try using the same site on multiple internet browsers and none will open the information I wish to see. Is this something on my computer causing this or is it the site having issue. It worked before but a few days ago and nothing has changed with the programs I use, so can anyone tell me the problem and how I can fix this?
It was a wikia site. Yugioh.wikia. I normally use it while doing hobby related stuff.

I tried clearing my cache and cookies and browsing history, but it did not work sadly.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-24-2014, 11:54 PM

What site? Facebook? or something? if it happens to be all websites, try clearing the cache, cookies, and other site data.
If it doesn't work, it maybe your internet acting up or your browsers acting up.
Try re-installing them.

Ads

02-24-2014, 11:59 PM

Try clearing the cookies and caches of your browser. Ensure that you are getting enough speeds. You can check your internet speed through http://www.speedtest.net/ For a good browsing experience you need at at least 2 mbps speed!

After clearing and checking, try again!