This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Who here hate the Democrats or Republicans or both!?
02-24-2014, 11:45 PM
Who here hate the Democrats or Republicans or both!?
I am just a good community member, who has learned neither party is good join my new party!
Please join!
https://www.facebook.com/pages/National-...2385041170
Money is the least thing that we need, to be strong, we must have more people! The more supporters the more investments so please join!
Join at the link above please! We can stand up against the 2 big parties and actually make a stand! It would make a 3rd party that will eventually take over politics, in this party, we actually listen to people's comments!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-24-2014, 11:53 PM

A brief history of the Democratic Party:

First 90 years: Democrats owned black slaves

Next 50 years: Democrat used the KKK, segregation, and Jim Crow laws to keep the blacks down

1930's: Joe Kennedy transformed the Democratic Party from the party of racist bigots, segregationists, and lynch mobs, into the party of gangsters and criminals. Joe Kennedy was a notorious Prohibition Era gangster and a career criminal who amassed a vast fortune. He used his ill gotten gains to take over the Democratic Party, with his close partner in crime Franklin D. Roosevelt. Kennedy and FDR turned it into the party of crooks who bought votes from people with government giveaway schemes like Social Security.

1964: Democrat president Lyndon B Johnson turned blacks into government dependent parasites on welfare. Inexplicably, 98% of blacks have voted Democrat ever since then.

Today: The Democratic Party continues its long standing tradtion of being the party of criminals, gangsters, and parasites mooching off the government. And blacks still vote for them overwhelmingly.

Does this make it much easier to learn the history of blacks in the USA, when it is presented in a simple outline?

The history of blacks in the USA is the history of the Democratic Party.

That's why blacks still live in poverty, just like they did in the days of slavery on the plantation.

And yet, they vote overwhelmingly for Democrats, for some reason.

Go figure.

Ads

02-25-2014, 12:03 AM

Every party believes in something they are strong for and others are against. Just join the side in which you feel yields the least amount of pain for the US as a whole.
02-25-2014, 12:11 AM

I don't like either one.
All my life I have had to vote for the lesser of two idiots.
02-25-2014, 12:21 AM

Is your new party right-leaning or left-leaning? (Or do you even know?)
02-25-2014, 12:28 AM

Don't hate..
02-25-2014, 12:35 AM

In an abundance of water the fool, he is thirsty.
There really ARE other choices!!! Vote Green.
02-25-2014, 12:40 AM

I don't hate anyone. I do feel that the Republicans are selfishly ruining the country.
02-25-2014, 12:42 AM

both
02-25-2014, 12:50 AM

Libertarians rule!