This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I dont have a "add as friend" button on my fb account..! how do i allow people to add me?
02-24-2014, 11:52 PM
I dont have a "add as friend" button on my fb account..! how do i allow people to add me?
i accidentally activated the subscribe button a couple of days ago.. well now i deactivated the subscribe button but now i dont have this "add as friend" button on mu account.. D:
i've activated fb timeline..
please help.. :/
its a normal account.. not fan page or anything.. n i didnt did anything but jus activated the subscribe button.. :/
and i know i cant see "add friend" button in my own account.. i checked my profile with the help of my friend's account.. i cant see "add friend" button

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-25-2014, 12:01 AM

It should say add friend

Ads

02-25-2014, 12:02 AM

Is this a normal fb page or a fan page? Have you changed any security settings? Most people without add friend button have enabled that only people who know their real name or email address may add them.
02-25-2014, 12:05 AM

Message that friend to send you request. and then u can confirm it and be friends.
02-25-2014, 12:08 AM

you dont see an "add to friends" button on your own profile, because you cant add yourself as a friend - only other people will see that button
02-25-2014, 12:13 AM

Go to Privacy Settings Go To How i Connect under there check your Friend Requests Settings and Change the Settings and that should do it
02-25-2014, 12:20 AM

Lol i dont know?