This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Instagram glitch that makes excess followers?
02-24-2014, 11:53 PM
Instagram glitch that makes excess followers?
In instagram, i am having extra followers and i want to get rid of it. I am only following 16 people and it shows that I am following 52. Any reason and how to fix it??

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-25-2014, 12:03 AM

Instagram has been having problems lately, a friend of mine had her Instagram account deleted. Completely. One day it was there, the next it wasn't. Every time I searched for her name it'd come up with her icon, but then it would say "User does not exist" and "No Photos Yet". With no buttons, the top column is gone.

My recent photo uploaded, but isn't able to be liked--which is weird. I even posted hashtags, and usually I get flooded with likes this time it's like a ghost town. I don't mind, but it's weird.

My Instagram has also been glitching for the past 24 hours and repeating the same notification over and over.

A lot of people have lately been pointing out that Instagram hasn't been working well for them somehow, one way or another. If you can't unfollow them or block them, then all we can do is wait until Instagram comes up with an update or fixes itself.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply