This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to keep a conversation going on facebook?
02-25-2014, 12:00 AM
How to keep a conversation going on facebook?
So I'm 16 and I met this guy at my auntys wedding, he is my auntys, best friends, son. And we spent the whole night talking with each other and really hit it off, I think he liked me and lots of people said he did. I added him on facebook and he accepted, should I message him? What do I say? How do I keep the conversation interesting?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-25-2014, 12:08 AM

This is pointless and fruitless and I advise against this. It is impossible to carry on a friendship with a stranger based on a few hours of conversation. Imagine you met this person on the last day of a cruise. Then what? Distances, different interests, etc will end. Facebook, by the way, is a proper name and must be capitalized. Please do so in the future. Facebook.

Ads

02-25-2014, 12:14 AM

Yes, I think you should message him. Maybe start off with hi? To keep the conversation interesting...Maybe just get to know him and find out his interests. Find stuff you have in common, and see where it goes from there. Good luck. Smile