This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should I give up on her?
02-25-2014, 12:11 AM
Should I give up on her?
So about a month and a half ago i met this girl through a skype call with one of my friends, and then she added me on skype afterwards. I added her on facebook and installed snapchat so we could communicate more. She taught me how to use snapchat and i easily climbed to the top of her best friend list. We called eachother on skype every single day and talked for hours and hours. I told her a lot of things that about my life and shared some of my secrets. Whenever my friends called me i'd decline because I wanted to talk to her. I usually slept at around 1am but I just wanted to keep talking to her so I stayed up until 4-5am every night just talking to her on video chat. At this point we were pretty close and I thought that we would be friends for a very long time. My friends told me that she had a crush on me and honestly I wasn't surprised. A while after that I realized that I had feelings for her aswell, but I didn't want to tell her yet because we haven't met before. A friend invited me to come watch a movie with them, and the girl I liked was coming aswell. This was the perfect chance to get to know her, so I told him I was coming. I thought that we would talk a lot and spend a lot of time together, but it didn't turn out that way. We only talked once when we said hi, and she was always hanging out with another person in the group. We were at the cinema and I wanted to sit next to her but I couldn't because both seats were taken... after that day we stopped talking. I would stay up every night until 5 in hope that she would call me, or even just message.. it never happened. I realized how much she really meant to me so I wanted to give it a shot at talking to her again. She was going to leave Australia for a holiday soon so I told her that I hoped she would have fun. A few days after that I sent her a snapchat saying hi, but she didn't reply. i had a feeling she was trying to ignore me. My friend told me that she lost interest in me, but I still like her. She's still on holiday and won't be coming back for 2 weeks until school starts again. I don't even know what to do anymore, should i stop trying ?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-25-2014, 12:19 AM

Wait until she's home from vacation to worry about this. Take this time to get back in touch with your friends. If the only thing your about is her, that doesn't make you very interesting. Maybe if you can get over her a bit, shell find you more appealing. Very confusing, I know.

Ads

02-25-2014, 12:29 AM

You have to do what is right for yourself, nobody is walking in your shoes.
I feel it is my obligation to help you, and I come straight to the point by suggesting two options.
My first option ..... If you feel more miserable than happy, no matter how much you like her, you have to let her go.
My second option ..... Reduce the status of friendship. All you can do is not to think, not to wonder, not to imagine and not to be obsessed.
Just breathe and have faith that everything will work out for the best.
( She is still on holidays ........ until school starts again. )

Remember you have learned a lesson.
She has had hurt you, betray you, break your heart.
Forgive her for she has had helped you learn about trust and the importance of being cautious when you open your heart.

Life is about our feelings and taking chances, loosing and finding happiness, cherishing memories and learning from the past.

Keep smiling. Life will get tired of upsetting you.

Best Wishes !!!