This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is past 'relationship status suppose to show up on Facebook?
02-25-2014, 12:21 AM
Is past 'relationship status suppose to show up on Facebook?
This is sort of confusing me.
A few of my friends recently were in a relationship and it showed up on their timeline, but now they are single and shows as single. But the relationship status from not long ago is still on their timeline. Is this still suppose to show?

I am not sure, something similar happened to me and as soon as my status went on 'single' it was automatically erased?

Thanks

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-25-2014, 12:25 AM

Its not supposed to show , even if it shows you can remove it

Ads

02-25-2014, 12:28 AM

There are two ways to "get into a relationship" on facebook. First of all you can add a relationship status (below work/education) or second to add a life event. Somehow it's two other things, because as you make life event, both will change and then after deleting that event the status will remain. To get rid of both make sure you got no life event on your timeline and your status is set to "single". Also, I'm not sure why is that, but even if you break, then your ex still got his/her timeline as in relationship.
02-25-2014, 12:37 AM

Hi, no that is not going to show up, if it still shows, you can delete the posts.