This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What is the point of having buildings on farmville?
10-15-2012, 07:41 PM
What is the point of having buildings on farmville?
I play farmville on facebook and I was wondering why would someone buy a building? Also how do you adopt animals, not buy them from the market, like a brown cow or a duck?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2012, 07:49 PM

in my feeds on facebook, not farmville, sum1 else had posted a farmville post sayin they found an ugly ducklin, an there was an option 4 me 2 click 2 adopt it. again, this was not found on tha farmville application, but on my wall where my friends status' show

Ads

Buildings are for decoration.

As for adopting the animals. You have to keep a watch on your facebook wall for updates from your friends who are playing farmville. When they get any roaming animals they can help that animal by sharing an adopt message on facebook (Which goes to entire friend network). If you see any such message, click adopt link to adopt the animals. You can also ask your friends to gift animals to you.

If your not ready to settle in the game, don't buy buildings as they will inturpt you from making money first.

I guess once you have enough coins/money to rotate your crops and fill up the space with animals and trees, you might just want to spend the extra on buildings, just to make your farm look cool.

And you have to have friends (farmville neighbors) gift you some of those things, and be lucky enough to be online when a newsfeed about a stray black sheep or ugly ducking comes up, so you can be the first to click on it.

They are good for experience points and to make your farm look more life-like. But you cannot put animals into the building or use them.

Check out these cheats for animal adoption:
http://www.bukisa.com/articles/149271_fa...-that-work