This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
need help with facebook notifications?
02-25-2014, 12:32 AM
need help with facebook notifications?
my facebook used to notify me whenever someone commented on a picture of me or after i commented on a picture, but it doesn't anymore. I checked the setting and its still set for that. anyone know how to fix it?
its not my email its the actual notifications. they havent shown up in around a month

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-25-2014, 12:39 AM

Mines been doing that too.. Its weird.. Idk know why either.. But as soon as i refresh the page its there.

Ads

02-25-2014, 12:42 AM

Its a problem with email it fixes itself though. Change email then change back and it should be fine
02-25-2014, 12:52 AM

Sometimes Facebook gets busy, even for Facebook, so their servers will get bogged down, which will create a lag or even a loss of those types of notifications.

My guess is that it's just a temporary bug in Facebook, your emails will start coming in again soon.
02-25-2014, 12:58 AM

What you can do is click on INBOX on the top bar, then click on the NOTIFICATIONS tab. On the side you'll see: Authentications You've Authorized. Go down the list and check "Photos".

If you already had the box checked, uncheck it & save changes; and then go back & check it again.

Else check Facebook Help Center, they may have conquered that issue. Smile

Hope I was of some help!