This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Unable to Sync all Facebook Friends to IPad contacts.?
02-25-2014, 12:35 AM
Unable to Sync all Facebook Friends to IPad contacts.?
When I go through the Facebook App and Sync It only updates my contacts by adding there profile picture and doesn't create new contacts for the ones I haven't added to my contacts

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-25-2014, 12:38 AM

Installing the Facebook App
The Facebook app for iPhone lets you interact with Facebook, but it also adds an extra layer of usefulness through its contact sync functionality. You can install the app by visiting the App Store on your iPhone, typing "Facebook" into the search field and selecting the first result. There is no charge for the app.

Authorizing the Facebook App
You must authorize the Facebook app to sync your friends to your iPhone contacts. The first time you use the Facebook app for iPhone, the app will ask you to sign in with the email address and password associated with your Facebook account. The Facebook app opens to your News Feed.

Viewing Your Friends to be Synced
The sync feature of the Facebook app copies all of your Facebook friends' names, email addresses, links and avatars to your iPhone contacts. Therefore you may want to review your Facebook friends before using sync. Touch the "Homescreen" icon in the upper left corner of the screen while viewing your News Feed in the Facebook app, then touch the "Friends" icon to display your Facebook friends.

Activating Facebook Sync for iPhone Contacts
Syncing your Facebook friends to your iPhone contacts requires no technical expertise when using the Facebook app. Touch the "Sync" button in the upper right corner of the screen while viewing your friends in the Facebook app. Touch the slider button that appears to the right of the word "Syncing." Touch the "I Agree" button to confirm you want to sync your Facebook friends to your iPhone contacts. Your Facebook friends' contact information and avatars immediately start downloading to your iPhone contacts. You can turn off sync anytime by moving the "Syncing" slider to the "Off" position

Read more: Can You Sync Facebook to Contacts on iPhone? | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/info_8626455_can-syn...z1ofArTps3

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply