This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Polls and surveys: what are your thoughts on facebook?
10-15-2012, 07:41 PM
Polls and surveys: what are your thoughts on facebook?
My answer: I hate Facebook it's overrated in my opinion I have a few accounts and I tried to delete it but it never actually did and ughh there's also alot of other flaws to it that I've noticed about it which are unnessary, also u can't even decorate or put a playlist like myspace face book is so big they're actually one of the main I dosent wanna say GOP but buisiness financial companies on the market just because every1 is using it. I try my best not to go on it unless some1 from my relatives wants to add me but I treat my YouTube account as a personal social profile in a way even though the layout changed and just became as difficult and stupid without some neccesaary featers like facebook, but this is just my opinion on facebook, what is ur opinion on it?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2012, 07:49 PM

its borriiinnggg

Ads

It's a huge bully.

It got boring a while ago. I switched over to Twitter last Summer and now I'm over that too. I never post anything on Facebook, I just use it to keep in contact with family and some friends.

you demanded a lot. youre boring than facebook.. yes , facebook is boring when you dont have any friends there that you can chat and killed time when your bored..
facebook for me is just a website where i could find my old classmates or relatives that move into other countries.. i could talked to them or greet them hi. thats the only reasons ,y i had fb.