This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is Facebook for people who like to show off?
02-25-2014, 12:44 AM
Is Facebook for people who like to show off?
Every time I go on Facebook which is very rarely I look at people I used to go to school with and it just makes me feel envious because the people have pictures of them selves doing great things.
Is Facebook for people who like to show off and show how much fun they are having and show all the great things they have done because I always just tell my self to not go on Facebook again to stop my self feeling envious.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-25-2014, 12:45 AM

facebook is for self loathing.

Ads

02-25-2014, 12:48 AM

well i dont describe it as "show off", its just that most of them have a really bad past so to boost there image in front of people they just post pictures of themselves having fun. nowadays its like a competition between people, to make each one of them jealous of each other.
have a good day my friend
02-25-2014, 12:51 AM

Marc, they may be doing great things , but 9/10 they are in dept up to their eyeballs. Be yourself , who actually cares about these lifestyles?.As long as you are happy within yourself , no one can take that away. If you don't like FB . then don't use it , get on with your life and enjoy your close friends and family
02-25-2014, 01:01 AM

I know some people want to be "facebook famous" I just ignore it and just used facebook to see what my friends are up to.
02-25-2014, 01:10 AM

It's for providing people with information to be able to add you and message
02-25-2014, 01:13 AM

I do not show off. I just use it to chat and see what my friends are up to. No need to show.