This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Facebook log in security problems!?
10-15-2012, 07:41 PM
Facebook log in security problems!?
I realized today that when I tried to log in but typed in a wrong password for my account, the log in page came up with my profile photo, your account name and the username with the option "Not (your account name)?" option that you can click on, to make sure its your account that you are trying to log onto. But this means that if someone you blocked that knows your email address you use for your FB account, he/she can still see your profile pic, the account name and the username right? I changed the email address for the account and deleted the previous one and changed my account name to an abbreviation but it still leads to my info. Only this time it says the account info was changed recently with all the NEW information and what the previous used to be!!! I know that its there to help those who lost their password or what not but I know that someone who you really dont want finding you on fb can in fact get the name of your account and get to you as long as they know your email address. How can I make this invisible completely??? Please enlighten me!! Thank you so much!!
I meant to write "the log in page came up with my profile photo, MY account name and the username with the option "Not (your account name)?" option that you can click on, to make sure its MY account that I AM trying to log onto." Sorry for the confusion!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2012, 07:50 PM

Deactivate your account and set up a new one, meaning anyone trying to use ur facebook will be lead to a removed fb site. might be a bit of hassle but better safe than sorry

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply